Sunday, February 03, 2008

Insights: totally don't know what happen to my mum.

upset, angry, frustrated!!
Got scolded out of nothing when i came back from airport today. like, out of nothing! im cool, didnt argue back. Just let her bark at me.. Den she came nagging nagging about my room.. im fine too. Cause i'll be clearing it up by tomorrow.

She left home to meet dad and Sis to shop for new year clothes while i stayed at home to do my work. I thought everything was ok den my sister called.

SIS:'' Mummy scolded me in the public!"
Me: '' what the hell. why?"
SIS:'' because i wanted to buy a pair of shoes that cause 35.90$."
Me:" den she scold u jus because of that?"
SIS: "ya!"

omg. mum's back to her mental state again. Like.. always.

Look mummy, i don't understand why are you always like that. Always getting your frustration out on US! The thing is u don't care about the consequences after getting violent on us.

U asked:" do you hate me??" after being abusive.
My thought was:" Like duh!! YA, totally."

come on mummy. STOP IT!

No comments: