Sunday, February 24, 2008

somethings to say.


And i think this is rather cute. =))



got this from cou's blog.



Insights: I hate not being in love and being in love.

One day the heart and the body had a conversation.
Body: "when im ill, i turn to the doctor. When ur ill, who do you turn to?"
Heart: ''i turn to myself. ''

I understand now why people suffer more in the heart.
Because it has nothing to turn to.



I can predict that somethings wrong with me. and whats that?? I dont know.



During certain time, i dread being alone. Where sometimes, i love being alone. hahas. Beats me on why these symptoms are appearing.

Holding hands, cuddles, kisses, quarrels, arguments.. these are the things which i am missing. Maybe when ur single for a period of time u'll miss those lovely moments. Im not desperate to get attached now, but all the love stuffs only takes time to come. At least i've been loved before, i dont know about now. Maybe there's some unknown outside there who has a crush on me.. or.. i dont know. hahas.

Its better to have love and lost then never to have love before. I'll wait. and i'll be waiting, for someone to hold my hand. ♥♥♥










No comments: