Tuesday, April 29, 2008

i'm seriously sick now..


Im at home now. Time: 4.19pm.

But i reached home about 3plus la, crap a little den settled down in front of my com. Was suppose to end school at 5 today. I skipped pharmacology lecture and head home insted. I am seriously sick now.. Feeling lerthargic the whole day, My nose just can't stop leaking( don't know how many pkts of tissues i've used) and cough is joining me!

*shag*~ totally, im tired. Just wanted to come home early and rest, hoping that i still can make it to school tmr.
I wanna complain about my time table. (thou its a lil too late now), sucky timetable i have. Long breaks in between with end school super late timings, and i start school at 8am some days which is = 6am must leave home. My zombie life is back. BBooohhhhooo.~ =X.. Im begining to skip lectures these days, argh! i'd better stop that and get my ass seated down!
wooh~ okay lovely. Im totally tired now, ZZZZzzzz..
wait, and i didnt know that meimei has a bloggy. hees. I'll link her up some other time.

No comments: