Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank you, thats all i wanna say.

Was over at Jas house's yestersday, well, we actually cooked dinner. haas. I went down to NTUC like auntie and bought the ingredients.. minced pork, vegetables, toufu. we had a great time. Right now, i really wanna thank all the people who stayed with me, who helped me, who loved me, who dumped me and all. because of everything you guys did, it made me learn..
To: Galvin.
Hey boy, U know.. so many things happened. And ya, most things changed. No matter is it family or your life or everything! I wanna thank you for staying with me, being with me and of course, me staying with you and being with you la. Hahas. We grew up together, played together and i still remember the barbie dolls that we dressed and the little cars that we pretended we're driving. I miss those days, really. Although now we each have our own probs to face and all, i really hope through out that all, u'll learn too.. and treasure everything u've got. I love you and thank you so much!
To: Jason
ok now, where should i put you?? Under bro or sis? hahas. You are both to me. sometimes i think we're a family but not a family and not a family but a family. Haas! We actually know each other for 5 years, counting this year which is 6 years. Thats a f. long time man! How many 6 years do we actually have in our life. Not many more actually. i know sometimes we can be f. pissed off with each other that i feel like pulling all your hair! But its also sometimes you know that things will get back to normal. and ya, rumours go on and on and on.. But we're sure where we stand in each other's life. I wanna thank you for being with me when i need someone, although u'r quite sian sometimes.. Friends are all about being tolerant with other ok. hees. I really treasure you and i like it when we gossip about good looking hunks and bitch about gorgeous babes, its like never ending topic. and if i go on typing this post will never end. I love you and thank you so much! and when ur my friend ur already special!
To: You.
I wanna thank you for dumping me and loving me. Well, i went through the heart break and i dont know if its already healed. But still thanks for letting me feel loved for once. really, feelings come and go. I dont know about the future, but for now.. Its not going to happen. We encountered many first times through that period.. and i appreciate everything u've done for me. I really do. i'm sure you can find someone who loves you more than i do. I still wanna let you know that u have a small special place in my heart, i wont forget you. Thank you, really.

No comments: