Monday, April 21, 2008

Learning..

Learning not to regret.

Sometimes u just regret on some stuffs that you shouldn't do, but its too late too even regret on the things you shouldn't do. I felt guilty, dirty, awful, sucky.. its not all those that im willing to do or give in. But if im not going to pick myself up and live my life better, i'll stay like that all my life. i wanna change my life, Im not gonna waste my life away on things i shouldnt do or on people i shouldnt be with. I feel the need to start my life anew. i will change..

Learning to let it go.

-Sometimes you've got no other choice but to let go.
I shouldn't ask too much on somethings. chances come and go, i've got my chance and you've got yours. its time for us to let go. im learning to let you go, learning to let it go. Just put it down, everything will be better. Life will be better. =))

No comments: