Monday, April 14, 2008

Ramaging the old times.

Insights: All those letters.

i was actually looking through all those letters and photos while packing my stuff last night. and i read through every single letter i have in my letter box. Gina's, jasmine's, Gen's and i didn't realise that jason actually post me a birthday card, BY STAMP! hahas. Those were the days where everything just seem so innocent. To all, im actually still keeping those letters u wrote, i'll never throw them away. =))

I love reading those letters, esp Gen's. She wrote me a pretty long one.. haas. encouraging letter.

" and when it's time to let go, we've got no other choice but to do so." i finally understand the meaning to this line that she wrote. yeah, we've got no other choice.

Sometimes i just miss pouring all my feelings to the girls. They just make everything seem right. Well, there are some stuffs where bestfriends don't really understand, therefore, there are some stuffs that i have to keep. They went through all those times with me.. i guess u know that i was really sad thoses days. heh. Sometimes now, i don noe who to talk to. Not everyone understands me.. those who, are not beside me. I miss u guys, really really really really do. I mean it.

someday, i'll find someone who really understands me.

No comments: