Friday, April 25, 2008

Last Friday of the month..

Let me recap on the last 2 weeks..

i was suffering from hormone inbalance
wasn't myself.
I was damn f. stressed up( 2 f.BIG pimples popped out)
I thought i was a lesbian.
I really don't know who am i during that peroid. School started, lots of things went wrong. And some incident happened.. I thought i was lesbian! woooh, im cool now. My heart will still leap faster when i see good looking guys and i am so falling in love with their abs and tan skin (Botaks are so cute!), not forgetting the nicely veined arms and fingers. ( my favourite!)
sorry to sister yee who tolerated my hormonal inbalanced day and my f. stressed up days. Thanks!
And, i wanna tell some people that, you've got no right to comment on someone elses friend. I dont mix with fags and my best friend's not a fag, get it! phew.. im cool..
Anyway, i beginning to love my baby, or rather, my babies. Brought them downstairs to the grass patch to let them shit this evening.. hees. Its a form of exercise thou.
Once again, i love my life now. Im happy! really.

No comments: