Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy days..


I've officially start working. Practically selling my weekends away for extra money. i'm beginning to feel the lost-ness and time-less days ever since i've started out in work, serving customers 1 by 1, packaging 1 after another, standing for solid 11-12hrs. I enjoy my work..
but i miss my friends. With busy schedules of school ending at 6 now on most days and starting at 8,9 on most days, working on sats starting from 9 to 10 ( very soon sundays).. I thought i was a robort.
sorry people if i havent got the time to fufil the appointments or hang out. I will find time, i miss you guys!
working pics!



















Anyway, i dont have a cbox here because i dont know how to put it up!=))
Leave comments in my comments if u have any!

1 comment:

Sky said...

eeeeee... u never upload our ECG picture... LOL!!!!