Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Japan part 2

I had a disc full of all the japan's pics, my aunt's friend burnt a disc for me.. that's so nice. I swear that the pictures he took was awesome!
caution: he love's taking unglam pictures- taking pictures when ur unaware of.
And, i really love japan.. here's somemore pictures to share!
queuing for some street food.

Unglam 1. This is so random! I think i look like:"omg! i think the paparrazi saw me!"



dinner at day 1.

The group of us who went, i totally love the scenery!


This was at disneyland.









unglam 2. i was munching away.




This was dinner day 2.


opps! look at that girl in the pic, what is that hanging down her leg? i hope it's not some new fashion or anything..


Complain! Why are their school skirts sooooo short??!!

Their kimono's are damn nice ar!

Bullet train!

Cartoons do work!



As you can see im trying to wrap myself as tight as possible.

This is what i call a BIG SPLASH!



cute! The males urinal.. When u pee in the machine makes a drinking sound and it will go up and down, so you have to like tip toe as it goes up down up down..



End of Japan part 1. Will be back for more!
Anyway, school's not fun anymore! stressed! results are back, expected the worse.. cool. i failed my pahrmacology. studying hard, projects to rush!
i couldn't remember when was the last time i had an infectuation on someone. lol.


No comments: