Thursday, July 24, 2008

I have no time to blog these few days.

Rather busy these days, esp when i still have to work on sats. =)
sometimes i feel like punching myself for engaging in too many things ESPECIALLY when i end school at 6 on most days. irritating.

Exams are round the corner, like you turn left or right. yepp, its around that corner.
Happy thing is my papers only last for 3 days.

Im in a midle of a lesson! yeah, in a computer lab- its called nursing research. I have to say again- BORING! therefore, i cant help but blog where im suppose to listen.

Im missing 'woman-hood'. I figured out that im hanging out toooooo much with guy friends nowadays, of course, best friends are exceptional, ahem! lol.
I've decided not to put on too much pictures on every post, if not this is gonna be like a photo gallery instead of a blog. but i'll still put them up when i have time at home.

counting down to the days for daddy to come back. He's coming back in september. I miss daddy. I really detest going home somedays but have to drag my feet home just for the sake of going home, I only love staying at home alone.. I think mummy's are irritating if they care toooo much. i hate it.

I think its still- a crush!


No comments: