Tuesday, July 01, 2008

knowing the true faces.

we couldn't sleep last night and so we talked. Talked about our friends, lovelife, our life and our family.
We've start to know the true faces of some people in our family and well, dissapointed.

We have to admit that time changes everything and we've changed as time pass by. Growing up together, our lives somehow changed accordingly but we didnt drift apart. I really love talking to him. It always turned out to be enlightening crazily before we end the conversation i was shouting over the phone: "oppa, salanghaeyo!" lol.
Thats us. Me and my cousin.
anyway, call me crazy! gosh! can somebody stop me from day dreaming about guys. that means im watching too much k- dramas ready, way too much sansan!
My holidays are ending, thankful but yet, not so thankful. No doubt i miss school, miss my friends. but i realise im beginnig to like staying at home alone now. Watching dramas, daydreaming, blasting music.. heh. My life is boring. well, have to get use to it when time comes, i cant be too dependent on close friends to make my life exciting. I have to think about something to spice up my life- relationships will have to wait till i've found that someone. So till now, singlehood dominates my world.

No comments: