Thursday, July 31, 2008

Random post- at home.

Ps: Pics are in a mess.

Started school at 8 today and i should have skipped that lecture! The school's really wasting my time because i have a 7hour looooonnnnggg break! lame shit. The next lecture's at 4 pm. so, i came home wanted to nap but im not sleepy! sian, because i know im gonna fall asleep in lect again and Ms shree is gonna be like: "can somebody wake sandra up!"
alright, so much for complaining.

Projects are all done and im only left with exams to deal with. Which is great and not so great at the same time.. i have no motivation to study. Somebody help me. I need stress!

pics up:

My dogs got a fur cut or rather a fur shaved!

This was in Mega.

Home now! lol.

Fur shaved II.

My snack at home and i predict that this gonna be a long term snack menu.


Counting the days to daddy's coming back-

1 month and 8 days= 38days?? somewhere around there la.

No comments: